Singapore, also known as Lion city in Southeast Asia has many cultures meeting together. Your Singapore Arabia gave me an opportunity to visit and experience the culinary and adventurous journey to have a close look at the vast culture of Singapore. One week was less too, to experience this beautiful city. I have listed the best and must things to do when in Singapore.
- Visit National Gallery Singapore: To know the Singapore roots and history it is must that you visit National Gallery. Two very important buildings Civil District and former Supreme Court, is now largest visual arts venue in Singapore and one of the largest in the region. With almost more than 8000 pieces, making it one of the world’s largest and most invaluable public collections of Singapore and Southeast Asian modern art from the 19th century to the present day.
- Experience Santosa Island: Unlike any resorts or adventurous parks, Santosa has the best places to get the best entertainment. You have Universal studios, where it is going to be full day entertainment for the entire family, jump into rides, kid’s area, do not miss the trick eye museum and try the best of food in located restaurants and what not, just enjoy.
- Visit Gardens by the Bay: You gotta see this beautiful and marvelously designed Gardens by the bay, is a showpiece of horticulture and garden artistry that presents the plant kingdom in a whole new way, entertaining while educating visitors with plants seldom seen in this part of the world, ranging from species in cool, temperate climates to tropical forests and habitats. Also the flower dome & light show in the evening should not be missed.
- Visit Singapore Zoo: The best part about Singapore Zoo is the well maintained property. The animals not really caged but put in the natural surroundings with a gap they cannot cross. The animals like Tiger, monkey, butterflies, different types of birds, elephant, giraffe, and more. The best part is you can also book your feeding slot with elephant and giraffe.
- Try street food and popular food: Singapore is known for its street food culture where food from all over the world is included. The best is Kaya toast, cheapest Michelin star chef meal, Wok in the stroll breakfast tour, coconut ice cream in coconut shell, local dish chicken rice, chili crab, nd more. The food options are unlimited here, enjoy everything.
- Enjoy the infinity pool experience at Marina sands bay: Off course you can excess the pool when you opt to be residence of the hotel, which is usually full throughout the year. Enjoy the mesmerizing skyline view of the entire lion city. The experience is one of its kind, just grab some cool cocktail, and enjoy your day.
- Sip on the Singapore Sling: This concoction called Singapore sling, is very popular in Singapore and you will get it only at Raffles Hotel. Perfect mix of Gin, cherry heering, Cointreau liqueur, pineapple juice, lime juice, grenadine and more. The mix is fruitier which will be perfect for everyone’s liking, you cannot miss to try this